Cocktails and Details Wedding & Event Planning Internship
We are seeking creative, ambitious and impeccably organized people, looking to gain knowledge for a lifelong career in wedding planning
- The Internship Program runs 12-16 weeks with an expected commitment of 4 hours per week or 8 hours every other week, Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- There are 2 internships available with an approximate start date of December 1, 2016.
- For the right individual(s), we are happy to work with your schedule / hours of availability.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Creating wedding documents
- Assisting with developing event itineraries
- Contributing to the C&D blog and social media accounts
- Other administrative duties or special projects
- Exceptional work ethic, highly organized, ability to thrive in chaotic environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and vendors via phone, email and in-person
- This is an unpaid internship designed to help our interns gain valuable experience for career growth.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of / enrollment in a post-secondary program
- Event coordination experience is not required but will be considered an asset
These are unpaid internships for resume building. Depending on performance, interns may be offered a part-time position as an Assistant or Coordinator.
Cocktails and Details is an Edmonton boutique wedding planning and styling company. Known for our refined designs as well as our fun, memorable events, we are passionate storytellers for our clients.
- We have planned and coordinated over 80 weddings and events in the last four years.
- Our work has been in national and international wedding magazines and blogs.
Send us a little bio about yourself to email@example.com by November 15th. Include why you want to get involved in the events industry and why this position would be a good fit for you. The more personality, the better! We like professional but we love creativity.