Celebrate with the Girls and our Fun Bridal Shower Themes
Whether you’re the MOH, bridesmaid, mother, or sister of the bride you have probably been browsing Pinterest in search of the perfect theme, to ensure the day is nothing but amazing. So we have collected some of our favorite creative and unique themes that are sure to leave your Bride with a day she will never forget.
- Glamping Trip – Rather than celebrating for only 1 day make a full weekend of your shower. Gather all the girls in the car, blast the tunes and head out to the lake.
Photo Via The Bach
- Private Cooking Class – What is more important to a group of females aside from wine and girl talk? Food, of course. Hire a private chef to come into to teach a cooking or baking class. After everyone is done with their creations, devour & enjoy! Throughout the shower have all the guests fill out a recipe page with their favorite recipe for the bride to start a ‘tried & true’ recipe box.
Photo via Stoke Glory
- Elegant Garden Tea Party – Think crisp whites, fragrant florals and extravagant china. Gather her closest girlfriends for a day of romance and refinement.
Inspired by Style Me Pretty
- Champagne Shower – Is it really a celebration without Champagne? Yeah, we didn’t think so either. Pair with a fabulous charcuterie board and enjoy! The shower is also a great opportunity for the Bride to taste test Champagnes for the wedding this way she can cross one more item off her seemingly never ending to do list.
Photo Via Soigne Party
- Paint Party – Create an incredible night that the girls will never forget – especially since they will have a personalized keepsake to bring home at the end of the night. No need to worry about having any artistic skills as you have a professional artist walk you step by step through the entire painting. And Voila! You have crafted a memorable evening for the girls.
Photo from Paint Nite
- Mixology – Stray from the traditional shower of games to an evening more similar to a classy cocktail party. Hire a local bartender for an intimate class teaching the girls a few signature cocktails, possibly even create a signature drink for the wedding!
Photo Via Summer Robbins Flowers
- Once Upon A Time – For the more traditional bride who wants nothing more to be a Princess Queen on her special day what could be more fitting than a real life fairy-tale? Most little girls grow up dreaming of their wedding days inspired by Cinderella, Rapunzel and Snow White. Although her tastes have most likely matured over the years what an adorable way to incorporate it, even in a small way.
Photo Via Project Denneler
- Traveling From Miss to Mrs. – A travel theme for the bride who loves to travel or inspires to travel in the future. Feature foods from exotic locations, world maps, globes and photographs of romantic monuments.
Photo from Ultimate Bridesmaid
Until next time,